Friday, March 9, 2012

Three drunk men

Three drunk men stopped a taxi.

The driver noticed they were heavily drunk as he opened the door for them to enter.

Wanting to play a trick on the drunk men to make fast money, he started the engine, turned it off, and said '' We have arrived at ur destination sirs ''.

The First drunk man gave him his money, the second drunk man said '' Thank u '' while the third drunk man gave him a hot dirty slap.The driver was surprised.

Thinking the third guy has realized what he did, the driver asked '' What was the slap for? ''.

The third drunk man replied '' CONTROL UR SPEED NEXT TIME.U ALMOST GOT US KILLED

9 comments:

  1. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative.
    I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Also visit my webpage - online slots for money

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's
    both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which not enough people are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I found this in my hunt for something concerning this.
    My page : no deposit casino usa players

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it
    ;) I am going to return yet again since i have book marked it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change,
    may you be rich and continue to guide others.
    Here is my web page ... online slots for real money

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiring the hard work you put into your site and detailed
    information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed material.
    Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
    My web site :: Casino Online Usa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have learn a few good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for
    revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you put to make any such magnificent informative web site.
    Also visit my webpage : pay per click affiliate Programs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I for all time emailed this blog post page to all my
    associates, since if like to read it next my links will too.
    Here is my blog real money slots online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed
    in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

    Also visit my homepage: online jobs search engines
    my website :: search for jobs online

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you guys tend to be up too. This type of
    clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works
    guys I've added you guys to our blogroll.

    My web-site - Casino Online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lwkmd...lol dis is Gud.hahahah(d three drunk men)

    ReplyDelete