Friday, March 9, 2012

Husband and wife were having a conversation


HUSBAND :- Honey, I have a big problem at work.My......

'' Wife cuts him short ''.

WIFE :- Baby, I hate it when you use the word '' I ''.....Don't say bcos you and i are two seperate human beings then u have every right to detach yourself from me......We are married now so ur problem is my problem.....Learn to realise we are together now.......Instead of saying I have a problem at work, I'll love u to say We have a problem at work, pls.

HUSBAND :- Ok honey, But our problem is that our secretary in the office is pregnant for us.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?

    There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Cheers!

    Also visit my weblog ... photocopying

    ReplyDelete