▼

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

When i was living close to a cemetery, i used to deceive Okada riders and Taxi drivers. 
I would stop at the cemetery junction and spoke horribly. This scared every rider 
and driver who did not dare ask me for money. I did this for some months and 
successfully deceived every rider and driver who were thinking i was a ghost. 
One evening, i boarded an Okada, as usual, i stopped at the cemetery ju
nction. My money!.
The angry looking Okada Man demanded. I said; I no get money. The Okada Man would not take this from me,
he kept insisting. I became frustrated and said; Ok, ok, follow me make we go my room for cemetery,
make i collect money from there take pay you. The Okada Man agreed and followed me till we got to a grave.
I wanted to scare the Okada Man away so i knocked on the grave and shouted; Ajiri, Ajiri,
abeg give me 800 naira make i take pay this stubborn Okada Man. Suddenly,
a very big hand holding 1,000 naira note appeared out of the grave accompanied with a voice which said;
Take, this na my last card. The Okada Man and i quickly took to our heels.

Join us twitter @9jacomedyzone
Join us 9ja Inspirational Quote Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment