arted controlling the steering wheel, i became totally afraid and frozed on the seat. I began praying to God in my heart. As i was praying, the slow moving car approached a corner. I wondered what will happen. The hand came from outside again and steered the car round the corner. I became extremely afraid and then gather mind, opened the door, fell outside, got up, ran to a late night restaurant and ordered for a drink. I sat with the drink in one corner and tried to recover from the shock. As i was drinking my drink, 2 guys with mud all over their body entered the restaurant and ordered for 2 drinks. One of them saw me and shouted; See that guy wey sit down for that corner, na him enter our car when we dey push am.
Join us twitter @9jacomedyzone
Join us 9ja Inspirational Quote Zone
Join us twitter @9jacomedyzone
Join us 9ja Inspirational Quote Zone
No comments:
Post a Comment